Thursday, May 31, 2007

5 days and counting....

We are almost there! It is hard to believe. Our kids, I think are in shock that we are actually, finally going to Ukraine. We are starting to get packed and trying to think of all the things we are going to need. Jon's parents will be flying in on Sat morning. Sunday our church is having a special service to ordain Jon as a pastor, and afterwards he is going to baptize Trevor. We are all looking forward to this special day. Who would have thought?

David....yes we are the Brady bunch, but I could sure use Alice for a housekeeper :) How are you guys?

Kristin...thanks for the prayers; we need them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Pister you are the best teache in the whole world!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Pister its Joanna good luck on getting your kids. I'll miss you next week have a great summer. I just wanted to let you know how great a teacher you have been to me this year. Love you. THANK YOU.

Rose said...

Hey Guys!

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Can't wait to meet our new little ones! I'm so very proud of you guys! Send pics!!

Love,
Aunt Rosalee