Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 11



God IS AWESOME!

WE GOT OUR MIRACLE!!! THE JUDGE WAIVED THE TEN DAYS WAIT!!!

Needless to say we are thrilled with the outcome of court. Court was short, sweet and to the point. The judge was very nice and and made things extremely easy for all of us. The judge had been telling our facilitator that there was NO WAY he could waive the 10 days. So when we got to court she told us we can ask for it, but he is not going to grant it. So during the proceedings a teacher from the orphanage had to speak and grant us her permission to adopt the kids and while doing this she mentioned to the judge that next week all the kids at the orphanage will be leaving for camp. Then she tells the judge that there will not be anyone at the orphanage to feed or take care of the kids. So with that information he waived the wait! I was so excited I could have burst out of my chair screaming. I knew this was a direct answer to prayer. I am amazed at how God has orchestrated every piece of this journey!! So our entire trip will be almost exactly 2 weeks….like a world record!! (Sorry to brag to all of you who have gone so much longer) The kids are officially ours now.
I am still leaving tomorrow since I had already changed my ticket. Jon will be flying home Wed or Thursday because he still has things he needs to do here before leaving.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for us! We serve a mighty God!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so Good! I am so excited! The kids will be so blessed to be part of your family. I will continue to pray for Jon as he stays and wraps everyting up. I will also pray that the transition in your home will go smooth. I will be praying for your trip home. I will call Tues or Wed with the outcome of my Dr. appt. Please give Hailey our email address Meghan wants to email her conradent@verizon.net. Love The Conrads

Rose said...

Hello Guys!

Been following along with you all everyday! I'm so very, very happy for you and all your beautiful kids. The Lord has richly blessed you!! Welcome to the family Aya and Sergei!! :)

Love you bunches!
Aunt Rosalee

bob&gail said...

NO FAIR !!!! NO FAIR !!! LOL. You guys did great. I do believe you set a world record. Good job guys. Have a safe trip home and enjoy.

Love to all,
Gail Ray

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a miracle!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

phatness!

Anonymous said...

who are those other ppl in the picture?

Anonymous said...

hhehe daddy, you look like ur posing for a magazine pic or something in the first pic..hhehhe

Lucia said...

WOW! Congratulations! Praying for all of you to have a safe trip home!

Unknown said...

Ahh Jon looks so sexy, i miss you man, haha. Your kids look nice!! Come on home and let us meet them. Have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

My faith has been strengthened by God's work in your lives. He is an awesome God. Jon, I will be praying for your and the children's safe travel home. Praying tonight and tomorrow for Krystal's travel. Can't wait to meet Aya and Sergei.