Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 9

Day 9- Wednesday
Today has been relatively uneventful. We slept in a little and then walked downtown where we feasted on McDonalds. And the answer is yes, the food is just as gross here as in the US. Although I have to say the ice cream was pretty good. However, it was nice to have something familiar, gross or not. Really, I would have to say the food has been very good and at every meal I have found something that I have liked. After eating we walked through something like a flea market and looked at the items for sale. I guess we must be a magnet for strange occurrences because at the flea market a woman of about 50 or older took her top off right in front of everyone so she could try on one of the shirts that was for sale at one of the booths. I mean good grief! If it is strange we seem to be witnessing it. Thankfully she had a bra on!! On our way back to the hotel it started to rain. We plan to walk back over to the downtown area and have dinner at a restaurant that our facilitator recommended. Sorry we haven’t put pics up, but with dial up it takes forever to load them.



Miranda- What kind of cookies did you make? Try to keep yourself busy, okay?

Hailey- How was Michelle’s?
Trevor- How was practice?

Tim and Colleen- It is good to hear from you guys. We would be happy to have you whenever you can make it. We look forward to it! Love you guys!

Kristin- Glad all is going well for you. Thanks for the notes…we miss you! Say “Hi” to everyone at youth tonight.


Erin- I got your email...you are so sweet. I will email you later. I will miss you and congrats on your new job!

Steven- Sorry you feel ignored :) Welcome to my world...(just kidding, Jon)
Barb- Will email you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Krystal, the boys and I have been going through their closets getting clothes set aside for you. Brandon seems to be outgrowing his clothes faster than Brady anymore. Go figure!! Anyhow, you can use them for Christopher or the other boys. Some of them are 7's and 8's so they may work. Also, Britt has went through her things and has some tops set aside that may fit Aya. If you want them, let me know. Can't wait to get you all back here!!!