Friday, June 22, 2007

There Home...June 22nd

Hello Everyone!
Well Jon and the kids made it safely home last night. We had a busy night since Trevor had a baseball game. After picking up everyone from the airport we then all headed to the baseball field to watch Trevor's game. The night went incredibly smooth as the kids came home and looked around. Their eyes were big as saucers and they giggled as they went through the house. Trevor and Sergey have had a blast together. When I asked Trevor how he liked his new brother he smiled bigger than I have ever seen and said "Yes". They have become instant friends and it is truly very sweet. Aya has been fascinated with Barbies and American girl dolls and has been playing with them all nonstop. Today we started the kids on their English lessons. Sergey was more eager than Aya, however.
Overall, we are doing wonderfully and everyone is adjusting well. Keep us in your prayers as I am sure there is bound to be some bumps in the road. I can't find the cord to load the photos so I will have to add pics of them at home later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... great pics. I LOVE the Pister family. Sue in CA

Anonymous said...

i love the pister family they are so awesome. luv ya - lindsay sanders of PBC NC

Unknown said...

hello my last name is also pister and i was wondering if i was related to you because i have never met another pister besides my parents and grandparents. i was wondering if you are related to a keith and willma pister. also there sons kevin (my dad) and daren pister. we have all been trying to find other pisters but have not been able to find any if you would like to email me if you know if you are related or not or have any questions email me at jpister@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hello my last name is also pister and i was wondering if i was related to you because i have never met another pister besides my parents and grandparents. i was wondering if you are related to a keith and willma pister. also there sons kevin (my dad) and daren pister. we have all been trying to find other pisters but have not been able to find any if you would like to email me if you know if you are related or not or have any questions email me at jpister@gmail.com