Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 2 We made it!

Hey everyone...We made it!
We have been in our apartment in the center of town for about a couple of hours. Once here I immediately wanted to hook up the internet and we couldn't get a connection.Then I wanted to make a phone call and I couldn't figure it out either. I started having a small freak out...okay small, very small. It is soooo scary being in another country and not able to communicate. This is probably one of the scariest things I could do. I just realized our battery is almost dead and we need an adapter...so I am going to cut this short

We will try to call but we need to buy a calling card. Love you all and talk more later when we have a battery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY
trevor won his game last night!!!!!
i don't know the ending score b/c i was chasing christopher from the playground to playground but the last score i saw was 14 to 4, so trevs really happy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal
Just got your email and tried to call you on the number you gave me. The line is always busy. I will wait awhile and see what happens. Email me on this and let me know what you think is best.
Love Mom