Saturday, June 9, 2007

Still Day 5


We went to the orphanage at about 4:30. They let us take them to a mall that had a pizza place and games. The pizza was actually very good.The kids ordered some salad that I would have had to pay my kids to eat and actually then I dont even think they would eat it. In fact, I would not even eat the salad. He He The kids really enjoyed the games, even though to me it was not all that great, but they have done so little. But being at the arcade made me miss my kids all the more. I MISS YOU HAILEY, MIRANDA, TREVOR, and CHRISTOPHER. Hailey, I want to talk to you so call me.We brought a miniature electronic Simon game that we were able to play with them and Sergey liked. Also, we brought gum...boy do they love gum!
Tomorrow we will be going back to the orphanage at 10:00....I am not sure what we will do, but I know the kids were happy we were coming back.

Prayer request: The older brother must sign a paper releasing the kids to be adopted. He is visiting his ailing grandmother and is not at the orphanage. We need him to come home and do this ASAP.Please pray that he comes back as he says he will to do this so we can get a court date.

Beckie- I will email you :) Love ya
Teresa.....We love you all too. How are you feeling? Oh by the way everyone....Teresa is pregnant! I hope you didn't want that to be a secret.

Lucia- Are your kids at the same orphanage as mine? I can take some pics if you want.

Gail- Thanks for your prayers. The kids are great! God is so good.

Because I miss my kids so much, here is a pic of them.
Love you all...
Krystal

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey guys! the kids are so cute . it sounds like u guys are having a good time. good luck with everything!
kait

Anonymous said...

trevor won his game! they won first place!

Anonymous said...

I am feeling just fine. No morning sickness YAHOO! I am extremly tired. I have a DR.'s appt. on Monday hope it goes well. I will be praying for the papers to be siged and the court date. God got you this far He will see you through till the end. He is so faithful. I am so excited for you and your family what a blessed addition they will make. God Bless The Conrads